FORT MYERS, Fla. (Jan. 26, 2023) — Seagate Development Group continues to experience remarkable growth as one of Southwest Florida’s leading companies and reached significant milestones in 2022. Major growth and expansion includes:
- Within the past year, Seagate has secured more than $1 billion in projects under development, contributing to significant industry impact in the state of Florida and beyond.
- In a prime location off I-75, Alico Trade Center is Seagate’s 40-acre premier business park. Actively fueling Southwest Florida’s economy, Alico Trade Center will be home to a diverse set of renowned companies.
- Seagate unveiled plans for Palisades – a 12-acre luxury residential community of 25 single-family custom homes on Yarberry Lane in North Naples.
- Bell Mine, a vast fill sand and rock mining operation, with more than 500-acres, will be the future home to large-scale residential and/or commercial developments.
- Theory Design, Seagate’s interior design firm, opened its brand-new studio and office space in currently located in the Miromar Design Center.
- Seagate secured more than $35 million in commercial business across Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties.
- Seagate completed total-home remodels in Quail West, Mediterra, Miromar Lakes, Pelican Marsh and other prestigious communities in Collier and Lee counties.
“In seven short years, our leadership team’s vision has come to life in unimaginable ways. With an ever-changing business model, daily I witness our team live Seagate’s values of artistry, transparency and sincerity, and it’s remarkable. As we reflect on 2022, it’s evident we’re transforming the landscape of Florida. Seagate is hiring at a rapid pace to meet market needs while keeping a keen eye on concierge-level of service. Our impact has been made visible in our luxury residential properties and first-class commercial developments,” said James Nulf, Jr., Chief Operating Officer & Partner of Seagate Development Group.
As a trailblazing company with a diverse portfolio of businesses, Seagate has new endeavors and major projects on the horizon.
- In March, the company will debut the Seagate Design Gallery – a neighboring showroom to Theory Design, the gallery will offer residential clients the opportunity to hand-select a vast variety of interiors and receive customized design consultations.
- In late spring, Seagate will unveil Palisades – a 12-acre luxury residential community of 25 single-family custom homes on Yarberry Lane in north Naples. Properties will be available for purchase at this time.
- At the close of the first quarter of 2023, the commercial team will complete a 60,000-square-foot warehouse and office for American Builders & Contractors Supply Co., Inc., located near the Punta Gorda Airport. This is Seagate’s first major commercial development in Charlotte County.
- This summer, Seagate is expected to reveal plans for Revana Lakes – a 200-plus acre amenitized community of custom homes – in one of the largest pieces of undeveloped land in Bonita Springs.
- Within weeks, Seagate and its interior design firm, Theory Design, will officially enter the retail market. Its first retail showroom located in the heart of Boca Grande will offer exclusive products sourced from vendors worldwide for purchase in store.